Featured subjects on today’s Canadian Corner are Canadian National Railway steam locomotives in various Ontario locations. Engines featured:
- No. 5702 (MLW-1930) approaching the turntable at Windsor
- No. 5704 (MLW-1930) at the Stratford coal dock
- No. 1564 (MLW-1912) at Stratford
- No. 2347 (CLC-1914) at Stratford
- No. 5279 (MLW-19118) at Stratford
- No. 5594 (MLW-1911) at Palmerston
Rock on Trains © 2012, Tom Rock + T.D.R. Productions. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from Tom Rock is strictly prohibited.