For all my Canadian followers, I’m continuing my monthly Canadian Corner feature now that the Southern Railway depot restoration project in Cleveland, TN is complete. The restoration documentation took precedence over my normal blog columns, so I’m looking forward to posting more vintage Canadian photos.
Featured subjects on today’s Canadian Corner are Canadian National Railway steam locomotives at various Ontario locations:
- CNR No. 5702 (MLW 1930) at Windsor 6/52
- CNR No. 7439 (GT 1919) at Chatham 9/55
- CNR No. 745 (GT-P 1904) at Toronto
- CNR No. 6155 (MLW 1929) at Niagara Falls 5/11/54
- CNR No. 81 (CLC 1910) at Palmerston 4/6/59
- CNR No. 7312 (CLC 1912) at Stratford 9/57
Rock on Trains © 2012, Tom Rock + T.D.R. Productions. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from Tom Rock is strictly prohibited.