Featured subjects this month are New York Central Railway steam and Detroit River Tunnel electric locomotives in southwestern Ontario:
- NYC #5367 – Hudson departing Windsor, Ontario
- NYC #7539 – Switching at Howard Avenue Roundhouse – Windsor, Ontario
- NYC #964 – Local at Comber, Ontario
- NYC #1198 – Local at Leamington, Ontario
- NYC #165 & #170 Detroit River Tunnel Electrics – Windsor, Ontario
- NYC #167 Detroit River Tunnel Electric – Windsor, Ontario
- Hudson backing at Tower #1 – Windsor, Ontario
- Hudson approaching Howard Avenue at Tower #4 – Windsor, Ontario
All images courtesy of Mr. Walter Taylor.
Rock on Trains © 2022, Tom Rock + T.D.R. Productions. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from Tom Rock is strictly prohibited.